Great Bear Auto Center in Bronx, New York, is dedicated to providing the best car repair service in New York and New Jersey, in that we make these promises to our customers:
• To Perform High-Quality Repair Service at a Fair & Just Price.
• To Use Only Proven Merchandise Distributed by Reputable Firms.
• To Furnish an Itemized Invoice for Fairly Priced Parts & Services, Which Clearly Identifies Any Used or Remanufactured Parts.
• Replaced Parts May Be Inspected upon Request.
• To Have a Sense of Personal Obligation to Each Individual Customer.
• To Promote Good Will with the Motorist.
• To Recommend Corrective & Maintenance Services, Explaining to the Customer What Is Required to Correct Existing Problems & for Preventive Maintenance.
• To Offer the Customer a Price Estimate for Work to Be Performed.
• To Furnish or Post Copies of Any Warranties Covering Parts or Services.
• To Obtain Prior Authorization for All Work Done, in Writing or by Other Means Satisfactory to the Customer.
• To Notify the Customer if Appointments or Completion Promises Cannot Be Kept.
• To Maintain Customer Service Records for 1 Year or More.
• To Exercise Reasonable Care for the Customer's Property While in Our Possession.
• To Uphold the Highest Standards of Our Profession & Always Seek to Correct Any & All Abuses within the Automotive Industry.
• To Uphold the Integrity of All Members of the Automotive Service Association.